- Best Sellers
Top Selling Gifts
Sorry, we currently have no available products in this category. Please check the other categories to the left.
- Special Offers
Special Offers on Gifts for Today
- Top Brands
- All Gifts Categories
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
Search Gifts for Kids: You can use the form above to find great gifts for children at an affordable price in our online store.
Editor's Gifts Picks
Buy Gifts by Age Range
Buy Gifts by Occasion
Buy Gifts by Type
Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 developed by Winning Moves
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here? The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
Our store is right now carrying the sought after Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 for a superb price. Do not miss the opportunity - review the Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 here today!
Now available for a constrained time only Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 at Cool Gifts for Kids Store. This special deal will not be available forever. This is your one time possibility to acquire this wonderful gift for children at an incomparable cost.
With so many in stock right now, it is imperative to have a make you can trust. The Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase for toddlers of any age.
For this great price, the Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 comes highly advertised and is always a popular choice for many people. Winning Moves has inserted some cool touches and this results in great enjoyment.
Do not lose this amazing chance to impress those you care for with a gift they will sure remember you for. Buying for your kids can be hard, but Cool Gifts for Kids Store only offers you the highest rated in toddlers gifts, so you can be sure Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 is precisely that.
At Cool Gifts for Kids Store, we only sell the greatest gift ideas for toddlers from biggest corporations. This is why Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 from Winning Moves is not an exception and is commonly reviewed across our online store. Winning Moves should be a top pick among corporations to purchase cool presents for toddlers.
If the review is not enough, also contemplate this: Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 from Winning Moves is a wanted gift from toddlers, we know this because this is the products we evaluate. Many other gifts from Winning Moves are climbing up surely in our Best Sellers, so that is also a good sign, we know toddlers love it.
If you contemplate the above, and other alternative presents ideas, this is without a doubt a must get before we run out of stock. Not only will your toddlers be amazed with an excellent gift but they will love you for it, because this is a gift they definitely want.
- This is the classic reproduction of Risk as it was made, in 1959, by Parker Brothers
- Its appeal is timeless
- Make a mis-step and you'll be wiped out. Make the "right moves" and you'll conquer the world and win
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of RISK
- Contains: 6 sets of beautiful wooded "army" pieces conveniently stored in clear plastic boxes with lids
- Also contains deck of cards, dice, and a rules book featuring a History of Risk, Oversize bi-fold board with original style art
- Brand Name: Winning Moves Games
- Color: Multicolor
- Features: CLASSIC RISK! A strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest. Played on a board depicting a political map of the earth, divided into forty-two territories, grouped into six continents
- Feature (1): THE RIGHT MOVES: Players control armies of playing pieces, and attempt to capture territories from other players. A miss-step and you're wiped out. Make the "right moves" and you'll conquer the world
- Feature (2): THE GOAL: The goal of the game is to occupy every territory on the board and in doing so, eliminate the other players
- Feature (3): INCLUDES: Oversized bi-fold game board with original style art. 6 sets of wooden "army" pieces. Deck of area cards with original style art. High quality dice + rules book featuring History of Risk.
- Feature (4): RULES: The Rules booklet features a history of RISK! the1959 original rules, rules for a short game, plus popular rules variations for experienced players. Ages 8+, 2-6 players
- Manufacturer: Winning Moves
- Manufacturer Max Age: 1000 months
- Manufacturer Min Age: 96 months
- Legal Disclaimer: For Ages 8 & Older.
- Warranty: N
- Genre: Entertainment