- Best Sellers
Top Selling Gifts
- Special Offers
Special Offers on Gifts for Today
- Top Brands
- All Gifts Categories
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
Search Gifts for Kids: You can use the form above to find great gifts for children at an affordable price in our online store.
Editor's Gifts Picks
Buy Gifts by Age Range
Buy Gifts by Occasion
Buy Gifts by Type
Thrivetime For Teens Board Game developed by Pay Your Family First, LLC
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here? The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
Our store is at present showing the favorite Thrivetime For Teens Board Game at a perfect value. Do not miss it - get the Thrivetime For Teens Board Game online today!
Now offered for a minimal time only Thrivetime For Teens Board Game at Cool Gifts for Kids Store. This unique offer will not be up always. This is your one time possibility to buy for cheap this outstanding gift for youngsters at an amazing price.
With so many ready to deliver right now, it is good to have a name you can be familiar with. The Thrivetime For Teens Board Game is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase for toddlers of any age.
For this special offer, the Thrivetime For Teens Board Game is without a doubt highly recommended and is always a common choice amongst lots of people. Pay Your Family First, LLC has created some nice touches and this results in great reward.
Do not run away from this unique opportunity to dazzle those you care for with a gift they will never forget you for. Buying for your children can be a real challenge, but Cool Gifts for Kids Store only advertises the best of the best in toddlers reward ideas, so you can have no doubt Thrivetime For Teens Board Game is precisely that.
At Cool Gifts for Kids Store, we only sell the most awesome gift ideas for young ones from top rated businesses. As a consequence Thrivetime For Teens Board Game from Pay Your Family First, LLC is showcased here and is prominently promoted across our site. Pay Your Family First, LLC should be great option from businesses to buy cool rewards ideas for young ones.
If the information is not enticing, also evaluate this: Thrivetime For Teens Board Game from Pay Your Family First, LLC is a highly demanded present from young ones, we promote this since this is the industry we sell. Many other presents from Pay Your Family First, LLC are moving up surely in our Best Sellers, so that is also a proof of popularity, we know young ones want it.
If you contemplate the product details, and other similar presents ideas, this is without a doubt a must have before we run out of stock. Not only will your young ones be excited with an excellent gift but they will praise you for it, because this is a gift they definitely request.
- This game is designed to teach general social, financial and business principles.
- Active and Passive Businesses allow you to make entrepreneuial decisions and how you can start, purchase, grow and sell a business based on the decisions you make.
- Thrive Score: Measures the decisions you make. Good decisions = positive Thrive; Poor decisions = negative Thrive.
- BIZtime: You already have commitments with school, job and your social life. You have 15 hours available each week for new activities and projects. This is called your BIZtime.
- Income Statement: This is where you track the money you make (IN) and the money you spend (OUT) each month.
- Brand Name: Pay Your Family First
- Features: Developed with guidance by Sharon Lechter, co-author of the Best-Selling Books: Think and Grow Rich - Three Feet from Gold, Rich Dad Poor Dad and the Rich Dad series of books including Cashflow 101 board game.
- Feature (1): Teaches financial management and cash flow skills in a fun and engaging way
- Feature (2): Puts an emphasis on giving back to others and inspires discussion and further learning.
- Feature (3): Teens will learn valuable lessons and gain priceless insights into personal finance and investing so they will be prepared for the real world
- Feature (4): 1-6 players; Ages 13 and up; Game Play:1-2 hours.
- Manufacturer: Pay Your Family First
- Manufacturer Max Age: 600 months
- Manufacturer Min Age: 156 months
- Genre: Educational
|Qs Race To The Top Educational Board Gam...|
|I've Never Board Game Adult Version deve...|
|Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Boa...|
|Monopoly Tim Burtons The Nightmare Befor...|
|Ripstik Caster Board (Red) created by Ri...|